This is bomb-dot-com! I love when my friends order smoked salmon platters and it always makes me want one. But I absolutely hate cream cheese. More than anything.
So here is my version- and in my opinion the best way to make a smoked salmon toast.
- Rye or whole grain toast
- Watercress Sprouts
- 2-3 slices of smoked salmon
- 2 thin slices of beefsteak tomatoes
- Red onions thinly sliced
- Boursin Cheese (I love the shallot and chive flavor)
- 1/2 avocado, smashed
- Spiralized cucumber
- Toast your slices of bread.
- Spread the Boursin Cheese over the toasted piece of bread.
- Take the smashed avocado and spread it on top of the Boursin cheese.
- Add two pinches of the watercress sprout over the avocado and cheese spread.
- Top the bread with a few slices of the beefsteak tomatoes and red onions.
- Sprinkle a few capers.
- Add the slices of smoked salmon
- Use your spiralizer to curl small pieces of cucumber and add on of the cucumber as garnish, then enjoy!