Garlic, one of the most aromatic and best tasting food in the world. I love everything about garlic and try to incorporate it in as many meals as possible. As a matter of fact, I recently just used it on a piece of toast with spinach and a poached egg. It got me thinking, there has to be some health benefits to eating this breathe-reeking food. And there are tons! I did some digging and found out some cool facts about garlic.
- Garlic is used as cancer preventative. Ranging from lung to colon cancer.
- Garlic basically has zero calories! So eat as much as you want!
- It’s rich with Vitamin C
- Garlic can be used to reduce the length of a cold. Granite you need to take a massive dose of garlic or take a daily garlic supplement, it can reduce your bed-ridden time about 70%
- Lower risk of heart disease
- Can be used as a preventative of Alzeheimers
- Can help you live longer (I’m not sure how I feel about this one)
- Garlic can be used as a good detox
For more info about garlic check out this website!